So... I told myself I had stuff to blog about, but now that I'm sitting here, homework done and out of the way.. I dunno.. I feel uninspired. But I told Eric I would to give him a distraction, so.. here goes.
Hmm... I feel like this weekend was a lot more productive than last weekend. Well, maybe not productive, per se. Just, I did stuff rather than sit at home and veg. Actually, I didn't really veg last weekend.. but I did on Monday, so.. I officially have no idea what I'm talking about. :)
My last weekend and this weekend were actually quite similar. Both started out with me having the house to myself on Friday night. Kind of bittersweet in the fact that I had nowhere else to be Friday night, but home by myself. Both Saturdays I actually went to football games, but those games couldn't have been more different. Last weekend I went to Sac State's homecoming game where the most exciting thing that happened was the fact that I had to sneak in to the stadium cuz I left my student ID at home. That was fun cuz I had to get past 3 "check points", and on the last one we made an elaborate plan of 2 of my friend getting their seats then one of them coming back with the other's ID and then us going back in, me using the other ID. And then the game was pretty lame. We only stayed till the half-time "festivities" and saw the only score that Sac State made the whole game, making the final score 3-17 or something equally ridiculous.
This weekend, on the other hand, I went to a highschool football game. My cousin's highschool football game, to be exact. He's a co-captain and is on the offensive and defensive line. They had some really great plays and I wasn't bored at any point in the game, even if it was a little cold. Oh, and it was an away game up in Foresthill, so we got to drive over the Foresthill Bridge which was featured in XXX (it was the one Vin Diesel drove off of in the beginning). And my cousin's team won 42-12, with my cousin getting a couple really good sacks including one of the quarterback before he could throw the ball. And I met my cousin's girlfriend, which somehow was a big deal. I guess it was kinda weird that I hadn't met her yet cuz me and my cousin are pretty close so everyone kept saying I needed to meet her but I was never in any real hurry to. It was pretty amusing at one point in the game my aunt noticed me laughing and asked me why.. It was cuz that game was so much better than my college school's homecoming game. I dunno why, that's just funny to me.
Let's see.. What else? Last weekend I was able to go out drinking with a few people. That was fun. I like when I can go out and eat with friends cuz it means I can drink a bit more than if I was out with family. I don't usually have more than one drink when I'm with the fam, cuz, what's the point, right? So I had 2 drinks last weekend after the football game. That got me fairly "happy" but I screwed myself over a little bit cuz I worked out the check for 5 people and by the end of that I had lost most of my buzz. :( Oh well. I'm sure I'll have other days to.. play the trumpet..
I don't know what else to blog about now.. I had classes.. was sick most of the week.. slept.. took a few tests.. did some other boring things, I'm sure.. Oh, and was asked when I was gonna hook up with a few different guys, that was a fun convo. :) Alright, I guess I'm done for this time. ttfn
p.s. Why is the abbreviation for "number" 'no.'? There's no 'o' in "number"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*claps*
Post a Comment