31 January 2011

February

Well, let's see. January is already over. January always seems to be the fastest month to me, I'm not quite sure why.
Plans for February?
I'll be starting up my last semester at Cabrillo. I have two more classes to finish up my associate's in accounting and I'm rounding out my full time status with a spanish wines class, a chocolates class and an intro to baking class. I'm trying not to think about the fact that after 6.5 years in college all I'll have to show for it will be an associate's. But hey, I'm doing it at my pace and I'm accomplishing *something*.
The superbowl is less than a week away and I have no idea who's playing, but I'll be attending a superbowl party.
Wednesday I'm having a "Tax Party" with at least one of my roommates and we'll find some way to make it fun, I'm sure.

Other than that, I don't think I have any plans for February. Hmm.. Might see my folks on their way through on their 30th anniversary. I'm sure I'll have more that I actually do, but right now February seems pretty low key and uneventful. Guess that's the best a girl can ask for so she can keep up with her classes and resolutions.

No comments: