01 January 2011

A New Year

Wow, okay, so it's been a little while, huh? Well, it's another year and that wonderful time where everyone tries to be their better selves and resolve to be and do everything they've been putting off. Yup, I am one of those people. I feel like I need some sort of jumping off point if I want something to stick, so I usually have all sorts of things I resolve to do around the new year and my birthday. That being said, I'll let you (anyone who still reads this thing) in on what I've got planned for the year 2011...

1. Write more letters / Keep in contact with friends more (other than facebook)

2. Post a pic I took from my Nikon, preferably that day, every day.

3. Bake more.. I know this is subjective, I just don't know what regularity to use.. once a week?

4. Write out at least one chapter of the Bible every day.

5. Shoot.. I swear I had a fifth one...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like all of these, especially the first two.