high: I was trained on beverage at work this week and it was the best week of work ever. I really enjoy being trained on new things because then it breaks up the monotony a bit more and I really enjoyed being trained on beverage because it is a more singular job, so it is a lot of stuff that I'm doing on my own rather than out and around with other people. Not that I can't work well with other people, but when given the choice, I'd almost always choose working by myself.
low: I had to buy all of my books and supplies for this coming semester and it was not fun. $100 textbooks for every class, plus extra fees for every class and supplies for my culinary classes. This was especially a low because I should have been able to have fun getting to actually buy new kitchen stuff but the price tags were so daunting and the fact that I had to buy these things made it not fun at all.
Resolutions...
I didn't write any letters this week. That seems to be my hardest one to keep right now. I posted pictures every day. I'm averaging 18 pictures taken a day which means that if I only took one picture a day I'd already be done for the year. I didn't bake anything last week but I'm making an apple betty tonight for community dinner, so that will take care of that plus it will probably be my picture for the day. And I'm only on chapter 32 of Genesis. That's still more than a chapter a day so far, but I'm still slowing down. This week is a lot slower work-wise, so I'll probably put in a lot more time on that one this week.
Um.. I guess that's it for this week. Any prayers for me to find a better job or a way for me to get more hours at Mount Hermon would be great. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment