Second week of 2011 is done! whew.. fhew.. wewff?
Um.. anyway..
This week has been good.. highs and lows?
high: Sleepover, Chinese food and 3 movie rentals in a day with Jess. Finally found someone to watch thriller/suspense movies with. Enjoyed the clever dialogue of "The Social Network", finally watched "Inception" and somehow let Scorsese sneak in in "Shutter Island".
low: The fact that the nail polish I only put on last night is already chipping due to the demands of my job.
I guess that's not bad if that's the only low I can think of for the week.
Resolutions..
All going well. Slowed down a bit on the Bible chapters; I hit a bit of longer chapters so I've only got one a day for the week. I'm now on chapter 27 of Genesis. Still, not bad. Pictures.. I currently have 353 pictures in my 2011.01 folder, and that's after deleting the blurry or too bright or too dark types of pictures. I wrote one letter this week, mission accomplished. I'll try to keep it at one a week. Seems good and steady. Baked coffee cake for the roommates a couple days ago, turned out great.
I spent a couple of hours at the beach a couple of days ago and it was great. Even packed a lunch to take with me. I sat there and listened to some very long podcasts about Genesis and watch the tide and the birds and the random passersby. I walked all along the ocean side of the boardwalk down to the very end, taking lots of pictures, then walked all the way to the other end. I am so blessed right now to be able to afford this lifestyle somehow, I'm still not quite sure how though. I guess I'll just have to enjoy it while I have the chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment